Stochastic Local Search
Foundations and Applications
by Holger H. Hoos & Thomas Stützle
Morgan Kaufmann / Elsevier, 2004
Buy the Book!
About the Book
- Information about the book, including table of contents, sample pages and reviews.
Notes and Comments
- Additional notes and comments that augment the printed text.
Slides and Figures
- Slide sets and figures that can be used for courses covering material form the book.
- Corrections to the printed text and information on how to report errors.
Materials for Exercises
- Codes, data and links required for some of the hands-on and implementation exercises.
SLS Implementations & Codes
- Source codes and executables for some of the SLS algorithms covered in the book.
On-line Learning Aids
- Java applets that illustrate concepts and algorithms from the book.
- URLs referenced in the book or closely related to its contents.
About the Authors
- Short biographies and links to further information on Holger and Thomas.
|© 2004-2006 Holger H. Hoos & Thomas Stützle|